Wednesday, February 18, 2015

gen's daily life - stuffed shiara shenanigans

not a lot happening here aside from a crapload of snow here on the east coast, not to mention i'm in the process of refurbishing my contact hub and working on some WIP articles (including the Disgaea manga readthrough), so have something a bit more mundane.

around the middle of 2014, my good bud Cyber (who you may remember from my Neopets Haunted House playthrough during that year) started working on a plushie of my minotaur bloke Ayiru as a birthday gift. though, the plush didn't get finished until later around Christmas, and just recently this week she managed to ship it out.

and man was the wait worth it. <3

the plush Ayiru (inset) and one of my recent drawings of him.
it might not be professional-grade, but it's still a lovingly-crafted buddy for my desk. he's pretty soft and he's even got strands of yarn for hair! bless you so much, Cyb. you've made me a happy fenn. ;o;

as you can expect, i had a bit of fun with him and my camera. more shots are under the cut!


and uh... kinda dinked around with some other stuffed things of mine as well. :'D

"Why does this kinda look like me?"
"... This is fine."
wild wyvern spotted in Mulgore!
taming attempt.
the smallest spirit wolf.
he's more of a squirtle guy, to be honest.
flygon spotted!
smile for the camera!
how to train your engie-taur.

No comments:

Post a Comment