Friday, September 5, 2014

an entire month of nothing.

yeaaaaaaah, my apologies on not getting anything actually up in a while. article-writing bug hasn't struck me for a while, and stuff like working on artstuff and other irl matters have gotten in the way. if i hadn't mentioned it in the past: i do have ideas on what stuff to write about, but it's still kinda stuffery i need to look into, especially for things like media reviews/articles and stuff in that vein.

i'm fully aware that i've been dawdling with things and it's kind of a struggle to motivate myself into doing those things, but i'm at least trying.

if you guys want to keep in touch with me, i'm on twitter, tumblr, and plurk.

also, i've recently gotten a new tumblr for solely artstuff and whatever creative stuff i do. and yes, i am fully aware that it has a similar url to my contact hub. that probably wasn't a smart plan on my end.

eh. anyhow, hope ya'll are doing well. can't guarantee anything this month, but it's early in the month, so i'll see what i can do. =v=

No comments:

Post a Comment